A juried exhibit of work by local and regional artists that represents their connection to or feelings about Alzheimer’s and the themes Love and Light. This year’s exhibit features “Interstellar,” an installation by Rhode Island abstract expressionist painter Paul M. Coté. Coté’s work can be found in numerous public and private collections including the Smithsonian, Harvard University, Mass General Hospital and the Alzheimer’s Association.
October 26 Opening Reception, 5-8pm
– 7pm Live Performance: working to the sounds of DJ Chahkram, Coté will create a synchronicity of movement, music, energy and painting.
– A one-of-a-kind Coté piece made up of 100 individual 10”x10” canvases will be exhibited and sold for $100 each to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association.
– Bid on a custom painting by Coté during the auction $10 suggested donation. Please rsvp to [email protected]
October 27 Live Performance Benefit, 2-4pm
– Experience an immersive event featuring Paul Coté painting “live” to the music of the Raven King band
– Finished pieces will be for sale and Coté will auction a custom commissioned piece to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association Suggested donation of $10 / $25 per family
Sunday, Oct. 28 at 4pm FREE performance by NEW WORLD CHORUS
The New World Chorusis a Stamford CT based community choir combining voices of diverse backgrounds, spiritual paths and walks of life.All people from every faith, race, culture, age, sexual orientation and gender identification are welcome.
The New World Chorus powerfully brings to life the profound connection we share as human beings.Our vision of “One World, One Voice, United in Love”, springs forth a global expression of the human spirit, including and honoring ALL people, spiritual paths, individual quests and dreams. With awe and gratitude, we celebrate the opportunity and privilege it is to inspire, give hope, spread joy, provide healing and move souls through song.Our music says anything is possible and speaks to the heart of this vision; Love.