Open to All NCSA MEMBERS
Recently, the Carriage Barn Arts Center was selected to help New Canaan Inn enhance their hallways with original art work. We are excited to be a part of this new initiative and are hoping to include as many member artists as possible on this collaborative effort.
How can I get involved?
Donate a painting or two to be hung at the New Canaan Inn for their permanent collection and enjoy the following:
- Opportunity for you to have your work viewed by many who live and visit the Inn.
- All paintings will be available for sale. 100% of proceeds of the sale will go to the artist.
- Opportunity to be chosen as a featured artist on New Canaan Inn’s wall of Fame.
- Paintings will hang in the hallways of the New Canaan Inn and be rotated on a regular basis to give each artist equal exposure in prime locations.
- Artwork donated will remain property of the New Canaan Inn unless it is sold. Should a painting sell an artist may have an opportunity to donate a replacement.
Will the artists receive recognition?
Yes! Participating Artists will be recognized during a Community-wide reception and Artist recognition Event scheduled for April 4th.
- Honorary chair, Rob Mallozzi will be on hand to deliver special remarks to attendees including community leaders from the Town of New Canaan.
- Artwork will continue to hang on display for the enjoyment of residents, visitors, and privately scheduled tours. A price list and binder of artists’ CVs will also remain on site at the Inn.